JBL Sansibar SNOW Sand 10 Kg
JBL Sansibar SNOW
Snow-white substrate for freshwater and marine aquariums and aqua-terrariums
Volume packaging:11.200 l
Gross weight:10054.000 g
Net weight:10000 g
- Very fine sandy soil for all aquarium types: substrate for fresh and saltwater aquariums as well as aqua-terrariums and terrariums
- Ideal for both freshwater and saltwater: its fine granulation and density prevents sludge and other waste materials from seeping in
- Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: fine, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels. Ideal for grubbing fish, such as armoured catfish and loaches
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water.
- Contents: 1 bag Sansibar Snow. Grain size: 0.1 - 0.6 mm. Not fully suitable for undergravel heating cables
The substrate is an important part of the aquarium components because a lot of animals dig in the ground to search for food. The plants also need a safe hold and have to absorb the food in the ground through their roots. Digging fish absolutely need a substrate which is not sharp-edged. Undergravel heating can only be recommended for medium-fine to coarse substrates because water circulation cannot really build up in very fine substrates.
- Rinse the substrate with tap water to remove any abrasion caused in transit. Put substrate on the nutrient substrate (JBL AquaBasis) to promote the plant growth (for vigorous growth about 6-8 cm).
- Calculation formula
The right amount of substrate: length (cm) x width (cm) : 140 = kg substrate with 5 cm thickness.
National - INDIA
We ship by several different shipping methods. Please select appropriate shipping method during checkout based on your ordered item. To know what shipping method will be applicable to you, please see MMH Shopping Tutorial link.
Live Fishes / Small Animals / Cages / Aquariums shipping by Train only. And by Air & Bus at extra charges. No door delivery.
Live Plants shipping by Speed Post or Courier. We recommend Courier and it is with Live Arrival Gurantee.
Accessories / General Items shipping via India Post by registered post parcel or priority post on prior request on extra charges.
Note: Example: for small cities like Noida, Ghaziabad etc., consignment by Train/Bus will be shipped to nearest logistically accessible city like Delhi.
Overseas - INTERNATIONAL
We ship by either Speed Post or Courier. Shipping prices are different from country to country for each product and will cost €6.50+ onward.
Please confirm with us for shipping price for your interested products. As we do not ship overseas certain products like certain chemicals, live fishes, and other sensitive items.
International Registered Post Parcel: Transit period between 20-60 working days is expected. Suitable for general accessory, liquids and electronic items.
International Speed Post EMS: Transit period between 10-15 working days is expected. Suitable for general accessory and Live Plants. (Tracking available)
International DHL: Transit period between 3-5 working days is expected. Suitable for general accessory and electronic items. (Tracking available)
We do not ship any tangible products to following countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Congo, Denmark, El Salvador, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Luxemburg, Maldives, Mexico, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tunisia, Yemen etc. (downloadable products like ebooks are allowed)
For Product Returns please see Terms & Conditions page.
Acceptable payment methods:
|Payment Method||Item Types|
|Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallet / Phone Payment||Live Plants
Aquariums (values below Rs.3500)
|NEFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) / IMPS / Bank Draft / Cheque||Fishes
Aquariums (values above Rs.3500)
The photo/video is for illustrative purposes only.